Sunday, October 11, 2009

Does certain deodorant discolor or bleach clothing?

I only get this problem occasionally and I'm beginning to wonder if it is the brand of deodorant. I borrowed my friend's Secret the other day and it happened again -- it looks like the pits of my t-shirt have been bleached!





Brand new shirt too! argh!!!





I've been using Degree for a few weeks now and I don't think it does that. Thank goodness!

Does certain deodorant discolor or bleach clothing?
it can certainly discolor clothing depending on the formulation...
Reply:My daughter has this problem. It's her sweat that pulls the color out, it can also be a reaction between your body and the deoderant. My daughter used perscription anti persperant for awhile, I don't know if she still does. She wears undershirts with sleeves to protect her clothing. Hope this is helpful. If the Degree hasn't done it yet, it probably won't. When you are more stressed is when you will get a real test of the deodorant you use. Good Luck.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting