Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do you remove clinical strength deodorant?

I've recently tried the new Secret clinical strength deodorant and it seemed to be working great, for about a week or so. And I should mention, it works so well, I don't even need to apply it every day (even after a shower). My question now is, how do you remove it? I wash, scrub, have used several different kind of soaps and there's still a rubbery kind of film that is left on my underarms. It's really kind of gross and I've gone 3 days now w/o deodorant and hope that eventually it will wear off. Any advice or does anyone have the same problem? I think I will use it again, but only for special occasions.

How do you remove clinical strength deodorant?
Hi!


I had the same prob only I have been using degree. I think using something oil based will help get it off. I am thinking about trying the secret clinical strength everyone has been talking about. Degree keeps you REALLY dry but doesn't help the odor.
Reply:wow


thats intenese


have you shaved recently, that might help remove it, rub a strong oatmeal soap on it, that should help remove some of it. or just let it wear off, it cat last forever. take a look back at the package it came in, or the stick itself, read if there are any odd side effects, and if so, how to remove them, and theres a company hotline, if this persists give them a call, they might tell you whats up. then again they might just put you on hold, for years.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting