Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For girls: what is the best deodorant that you use?

just want to change my deodorant because i don't feel confident to it. what deodorant that you truly trusted?

do u also shave/wax/pluck your underarms?why?

any product that lightens your dark underarms?

For girls: what is the best deodorant that you use?
I shave mine.

And I use axe deodorant. It's for guys but I like the way it smells.
Reply:I use Ban: Shower Fresh. Also i get my armpits professionaly waxed.
Reply:I use dove. Any kind of dove deoderant works fine for me its really soft and smooth and my armpits NEVER sweat with it. And shaving with a regular razor works fine for me.
Reply:I use degree. I do shave there cuz i don't think it is ladylike to be hairy in that place.
Reply:I shave and use degree deodorant
Reply:Lady Speed Stick and Teen Spirit Stick are 2 nice brands that I use and trust.
Reply:Secret. It has glittery green stuff on it. Pear. It's amazing. Never gotten a pit stain w/ it. Actually I never have in my life I dont think.

I shave, because it seems most convinient. And pluck? Ouch! No way.

Maybe try a good lotion that gets rid of "Ashy" skin.
Reply:i use eva deo spray(blush or doll scented).its really good try that.
Reply:Ban is theee best deodorant! i swear by it! it smells great and last 24hours! and i shave my pits but have never tried any lightning products.
Reply:I use Dove invisable solid in the "Fresh" scent.

I live in Florida, so I always shave my underarms. But when I lived in Utah, I didn't shave in the winter. Didn't affect smell.

I think that dark skin is a buildup of dead cells. Make sure you shave with a sharp razor (change them often!) and maybe use a loofa or a scrub to exfolitate. It will take time.
Reply:I love secret deodorant.

i also would try olay deodorant.
Reply:I use Dove in the powder variety.

And shaving works fine for me. =)
Reply:hollodiscus by ammuntie
Reply:re: the deodorant, i actually use men's mitchum in the darker green bottle. i swiped my dad's years ago when i ran out, and i have found it to be a billion times more effective than any other women's deodorant i've ever used, including lady mitchum.
Reply:i use secret platnium it works really well and smells good and if you want to get rid of underarm hair you should use nair, some people have a reaction to it but if you follow directions it works really well Good luck!
Reply:I use ban because it keeps me from smelling bad and i dont sweat as much. Though you said deoderant, then i use burt's bees natural deodorant because its natural and there's so many chemicals in normal ones. Its smells very herby and It keeps you arm pits from smelling.

I shave, there are a lot of skin lightenners even at walmart i think the ones on your face would work just as well underarms.

Shave; don't pluck.

Jolene bleach
Reply:shave my pits -- and use Mitchum; I never have problems with wetness or odor
Reply:I switch between Degree and Secret Clinical Strength. I shave my pits, use light layers if its warm, sweatshirt in cold weather and I'm too busy to be plucking the hairs, it sound painful and waste of time.

visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting