Sunday, October 11, 2009

Problems with deodorant?

I was wondering if anyone else experienced any changes in the effects of the deodorant that they use while pregnant. I use Dove, I always have but since I am pregnant now it seems that I have to reapply it during the day, its this normal??

Problems with deodorant?
Try Ban I sweat alot and I have found Ban I don't break out on and I smell fresh all day
Reply:try washing your underarm with Ivory soap or dial soap. do not use deo. for a few days so your pours can heal. Try to go a few times a week with clean underarms and no deo. I have tired doing this method and my underarms have healed and I do not have to rely on deo as much anymore. anyways deo. cause cancer and we should try to avoid using them too much.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting