Friday, March 12, 2010

Tom's of Maine Deodorant....?

I started using this product last week. The skin on my armpits is starting to peel off. Will this stop once my body is finished adjusting to this new product. Or should I try another all natural deodorant without aluminum. Has anyone tried the stone one? Please advise. Thanks in advance:)

Tom's of Maine Deodorant....?
i have not tried the stone one (assuming you're speaking of the salt-rock kind that's supposed to last a year?) but i've heard very good things about it, and have considered trying it myself.


i don't know if the peeling will stop... i used to use that deodorant and found it felt very oily, the reason i stopped using it was because i thought it was too moist... from how it sounds to me, you might be having a reaction to an ingredient in it, that is irritating your skin! if i were you, i would stop using the tom's of maine, and seek out an alternative. good luck, fellow alumininum-disliking one!
Reply:I use the stone one and it works GREAT!!! Here is what works best for me. First I put on the stone one (at work and the name of it has slipped my mind), then I put on Tom's with tea tree oil (tea tree oil kills microbes). I stay odor free all day!!





BTW You may allergic to something in the one you are using now so I would not use it anymore.



skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting