Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do you get gel deodorant out of an eye?

No, I'm not kidding. This morning, I must have gotten some on my face and accidentally rubbed it into my eye. I washed it out about three times, but as can be expected, the deodorant mostly repelled the water. Thankfully, most of it was just on my eyelashes, and although those seem to be sticking together, my eye is only very slightly irritated. Still, I would like to know what I can use to clean what is left away from my eye.





...Poison control might know, but I don't really want to call them from work, and I don't want to wear out welcome with them - I've done a lot of stupid stuff this month, and this is a low one on the totem pole. So maybe somebody here from an experienced background already has an answer?

How do you get gel deodorant out of an eye?
Try asking someone to help you get it out. Use a bottle to spray some water directly into the eye might work better to get the gel out.
Reply:go to the ER



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting