Friday, November 6, 2009

Best and most effective deodorant ingredient?

Everytime I go to the drugstore there are so many different types of deodorant, each with a different ingredient and percentage that I end up buying the same kind everytime. I am not completely unhappy with my Secret Platinum solid with Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex GLY 19% (Anhydrous), but always feel that it doesn't do justice.





Between all the different ones, which is the most effective ingredient?

Best and most effective deodorant ingredient?
You should try the new deodorant by Secret, its called Secret Clinical Strength. www.secret.com
Reply:I don't know about the ingredients of deoderant. But Arm n Hamor is the most effective and keeps you smellin fresh all through the day. The gel kinds never work. Make sure its powder. good luck



diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


deodorant © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting